Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Recent Issue - Unable to sned pic in a PM

Was wondering if anyone out there, besides me, having an issue with not being able to get a picture in a pm? I was told to copy the URL and put it in the 'Image' line in that window. I created a Photobucket account to do this - as this was also told to me that it was the only way to share pictures now. I know I put a picture into a thread before - but perhaps that has changed now.

But my issue is that I'm trying to put a picture in a PM. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, many thanks.

BCT

(looks like I can still attach picture files like I used to in threads - thus the frog)

"send" NOT SNED!... (sighs.. sheeesh!)

Edited by bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Just sent you a pm to see if I could send a pic. Looked like it worked, it's just a random image I googled. Used the"img" tags, you can hit the reply button in my message and it should show you the format.

Sent you a pm back. In a nutshell - I can copy a photobucket address of the image in Photobucket and share that in a pm to those I want to share an image in pm. Thanks for responding though. I just had to do a bit of experimentation to get the address copy-able and paste-able in pm.

Thanks again,

BCT

The "Frog" came out just fine!!!!

Glad you got it figured out!

Mike :)