Fly Tying
Mike West

Database Broke?

database works for me (surprise.... lots of times it's not working). The :"search" page should allow you to search by Freshwater Bass, but that function doesn't seem to be working. Instead get back to the top of the page and click on "browse by tags". On the tags page, go to the second half (it's in alphabetical order" and click on Largemouth Bass. You should retrieve 18 flies.

ive tried to upload a pattern twice to the database and that wasnt working. kinda useless to have if you cant even use it

It seems a lot of problems with the database arose when the forum switched to the new format a while back.

the switch was a few years ago. the bugs should be worked out by now.

seems like its more about lazy neglect than anything else

the forum needs an IT person with coding knowledge to bring this place up to date

Apparently it's still broke. Can't search, can't browse by species or material. I haven't tried to upload but nothing has been added in quite awhile.I don't know if anybody is working on it. Too bad. I guess you can still browse by tags or members.

It sure would be nice if Admin would respond and explain what the problem is.

If it's IT help and $$$ I'm sure a few folks would kick in and help with that.

Mike... it was "broke" back in April. It's fine now. Actually given the number of problems I have had that were generated by Windows, I am not at all sure the occasional lockups are the fault of the database.

It's still looks broken to me. Can't search, can't browse and no one has been able to add a pattern for months.

It's still looks broken to me. Can't search, can't browse and no one has been able to add a pattern for months.

Yep nothing works for me in Firefox,IE Explorer or Chrome.

It's broke

Don't know about adding patterns, but I can search by tags and other ways, and bookmark patterns, etc. as always