Fly Tying
mikechell

Game of Thrones ... wow !!!

Okay ... I know this is late, since Game of Thrones has been on for 7 seasons. Wife, especially, didn't care to watch it. I was ambivalent, being more into sci-fi than fantasy.

I also know there's a huge following, and I'm not saying anything new.

But I have to say it ... WOW !!!

Wife and I started watching season 1 Sunday afternoon. We watched 4 episodes before I had to start preparing for work. She asked me to stay home Monday, so we could continue watching episodes. I couldn't. We watched another 4 episode last night after I got home from work. Each episode is better than the last and we are solidly hooked.

If you're a fan, we understand, now. If you've been putting off watching it, don't. It is WELL WORTH all the acclaim it's getting and all the awards it's won.

Anyone else, here, a fan ???

My daughter tried to get me. She has all episodes recorded. I watched a little but when the dragon was killed then turned into a zombie I lost all interest! Strange but you can turn on TV with gobs of channels satellite and there's a vampire or zombie movie on at anytime! What's the world coming to. Kids watch this crap so much! Sad, wonder how many believe they are real?

I don't doubt it, I usually am that way when I start watching a series. I had actually never seen Sons of Anarchy till just this past August, then I ended up watching all 7 seasons of it in less than 2 weeks lol

laugh.png Yep! In the military, "Dragon Lady" didn't mean "cute". But in this case, I agree.

On the other hand, Wife and I are up to episode 5 of season 2 ... and it just keeps getting better.

Finished Season 7 ... WOW, AGAIN !!!

Wife and I are now going to pout until Season 8 starts sometime around April of 2019.

I gotta get my season 1 in very soon. I was going to last week but I got hooked on a Netflix show called Scam City and been watching that while working for the past five days.

Watched a couple and didn't see the appeal. I haven't really found many 'new' shows all that good and when anything comes out and you already know they are making more than 2seasons of it, life's just too short. I don't bother even starting to watch.