Most Creative - bentflyrod

IPB Image

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie - steelie

IPB Image

Best Realistic - redkid

IPB Image

Rookie of the Year - redkid

IPB Image

Congratulations to the winners. I must say that I am especially happy for Redkid for winning both the Realistic as well as Rookie title. WOW!!! Hey Redkid, I bet your buddies in Romania will be very proud of you, I can say that I certainly am. I hope you enjoy your new fly rod for winning the Realistic Fly Tyer of the Year!!!

Cheers to all of the winners,

Graham

And Steelie your mosquito rocks, and Bentflyrod, you have a great talent for conceiving unusually creative and beautiful flies!!

Tonight I will do the dance of joy for all of the winners,

Graham

Good Day,

:yahoo: Thanks Graham! OK, time to stop dancing and get back to my hex wings...

Congrats of course to all who entered! What talent!

Steelie

Man I wanted that Rookie of the Year sooooooo bad, but I must say that when I saw the mayfly you tied redkid I was very worried you would win. :lol: Great fly man, enjoy that custom rod Graham was kind enough to donate, what a great gesture Graham :headbang:

Congratulations guys that mosquito looks so real Im glad its full. Redkid Congratulations on both categories. Bentflyrod, your fly is total genius. when I first saw this fly I just looked and looked, then said wow and shook my head. A fly fishing scene on a fly, so very cool Congratulations

Congrats redkid! You tied a great fly! I held that flyrod in my hands and your going to love it! Enjoy!

Chris that skeeter was awesome. I had to vote for you!

Thanks eveyone!!

Thanks darrin it was fun to tie!

Thanks Graham!

These three categories are my favorite! My itsy bitsy stone didn't come out as good as I hoped. But for a first try I was happy with it. My dragonfly, I had a hard time sending in for the contest, because it came out better than I thought! My bentflyrod fly was just creativity let loose!

I would like to thank my parent who stood behind me all the way! And I would like to thank my children for going hungry so many nights while I sat and stared at my vice! And I can't forget my kindergarden teacher for teaching me that glue was for glueing not eating! Oh and I almost forgot the............................... Blah, blah, blah, blah :D :D :D

BFR

Love the man in the boat :headbang: all look awesome. Great job guys, congrats :headbang:

Ashby

Congradulations guys! 32 is as itsy bitsy as I've ever seen. Had to vote for that.

Redkid, you're awsome!

BFR thats thinking outside the box

Nice job guys

Duckydoty

Congratulations to the winners. I must say that I am especially happy for Redkid for winning both the Realistic as well as Rookie title. WOW!!! Hey Redkid, I bet your buddies in Romania will be very proud of you, I can say that I certainly am. I hope you enjoy your new fly rod for winning the Realistic Fly Tyer of the Year!!!

Cheers to all of the winners,

Graham

Thank's Graham!! I still can't believe it :huh: ,I wanna thank you again for donating the rod ( <_< hmmm.... now I sound like an :butt: kisser )

My friends from Romania don't know it yet... But they will...

I dont know what to say... :dunno:

Thank's alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank my parent who stood behind me all the way! And I would like to thank my children for going hungry so many nights while I sat and stared at my vice! And I can't forget my kindergarden teacher for teaching me that glue was for glueing not eating! Oh and I almost forgot the............................... Blah, blah, blah, blah :D :D :D

BFR

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: You're funny...

Great flies everyone !!!

Congartulations !!!