Fly Tying
Patriot

Free Silver Wire!

I tried to give this wire away a year or so ago and everyone put their nose up at me, but I don't give up so easily.

I have quite a bit of this wire left over from my previous life (occupation) and I cannot possibly use it all so I would like to send it to whomever needs it. All I ask is that you:

1. Send me a PM
  2. I will reply with my physical address
  3. Please send me a self-addressed stamped envelope
  4. I will return your envelope with several 12" strands of twisted silver wire
  5. Done!

Here are some photos of the wire.

post-61757-0-06889900-1580524923_thumb.jpg

post-61757-0-33924100-1580524933_thumb.jpg

I will be 'Gone fishin' for a week or so beginning this coming Monday - 3 FEB 2020, and should be home by the 7th or the 8th and will load up your envelopes then.

Thanks!

I think you mean 3 February 2020, but I already have more than I need from a previous life as well.

I think you mean 3 February 2020, but I already have more than I need from a previous life as well.

Got'me! Thanks, fixed. Darn, I just knew you might need some nice wire. Ha!

I have more than I'll ever need, not from a previous profession, but from destroyed computers.

(I don't throw away complete computers, I dismantle them and destroy everything.)

Dismantling old computers was part of a previous job. I salvaged a lot of parts, the data on the drives is the only thing we were really destroying.