Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

I thought I'd start a thread where we could share a favorite song or musician with the group.

Please limit yourselves to just one per day :)

I will start with one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite singers of all time...Van Morrison

I love the two choices so far I don't know how to add a link but if I could it would probably be something from CCR. Maybe "put a candle in the window" or "Someday never comes". I met John Denver briefly when I worked in D.C. He was in the Capitol building taking a tour and I was coming out of the office to go to the file room down the hall. We only said hello to each other and a quick hand shake but I was very honored to have met him. He was a super nice guy and we all lost one of the greatest singers that ever lived.

I don't have a favorite song ... and the albums I call favorites probably won't ring any bell, exactly.

I listen to Classical, instrumental and movie sound tracks. Currently, my favorite CDs are "Batman: The Dark Knight" and "Tron: Legacy".

Here's a fun one. I hope you enjoy. Listen all the way through...it's great!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tAjFnJuk1Aw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for that, Eide. Pjusk is now on my "got to check out" music list.

Love that "new age" sound!

Yeah i just listen to vinyl really....chucking on slabs of wax at the bench, heat cranked, beer in hand, this little lp has like 15 songs here is a short excerpt. Detroit.

Thank you for that, Eide. Pjusk is now on my "got to check out" music list.

Love that "new age" sound!

A great band from close to where I grew up. It is good to exchange bands like this, so many that you have never even heard about before!

Dang PJ I had no idea you had such good dance moves!

I've been hooked on this one lately

Keeping my hood pass intact, you guys are into such fairy weirdo rock crap. Anyone would thing you are a bunch of 80 year old nuns, except agn, he is okay *grin*