Fly Tying
vicrider

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Santa's on his way...

Bringing cheer and flies to those who otherwise would get a lump of coal...

So, everything is through the post. To make things easiest I got a pile of stamps from PO and those sent in and got my old drug meat scale out and and weighed and stamped each one. Can't guarantee someone won't need to chip in a few pennies but Postmistress said she sure appreciated what I did and wasn't going to bother to weigh and check them like they usually did to mark postage due.

So as they start to arrive let's use this thread and ONLY this thread to let me they got there. I will apologize since Santa in doing some baby sitting for nieces and nephews kids caught a cold and COPD and a cold pretty much make a person miserable I just didn't have time to sort and take pictures. I'm hoping a lot of people will take pics of their gifts and I'll start a thread specific for posting Christmas gift pics AFTER Christmas. For everyone but Hazathor I put in some goodies from the Dungeon. Talked to the Mad Scientist himself and he treated me right when I said they're going out as Christmas gifts with his ad on them. http://www.flytyersdungeon.com/

I have no ties to the Dungeon at all other than his prices let me throw in a Santa stocking stuffer gift to each person but if any of his products work for you consider his site and pricing. Oh yeah, about Hazathor, you will get a couple of stocking stuffers but I used them in your gift box to keep the box inside from rattling. You will, of all people, be amazed at your gift and the spinning wheel treated you well.

This is Santa, N0GYM....OUT....the North Pole station is closed.

NOTE that strike thru on your name means you let me know yours arrived.

1. Josephcsylvia............received

2. Fishin'Bob.................received

3. Horseshoes.............. received

4. Breambuster.............received

5. stabgnid....................received

6. jjs89yj.......................received

7. Flatsroamer..............received

8. add147.....................received

9. Idaho RC..................received

10. L'il Dave.................received

11. flytire.......................received

12. Dubs......................received

13. Mogup...................received

14. agn54....................received

15. netabrookie...........received

16. caloosa bug...........received

17. jmckaughan...........received

18. vicente...................received

19. kudu......................received

20. wetsock.................received

23. Joshpilon08..........received

24. atxdiscgolfer.........received

25. Rick Ziegler..........received

26. DadofMolly...........received

27. Colonel Mel..........received

28. Jolly Red..............received

29. Hazathor..............received

30. wmw4..................received

31. carpflyguy............received

I'm looking forward to it! I just got the Christmas Box I ordered from the Dungeon yesterday. Can't beat what comes in that selection for the price. So many flashy things and in colors I'd probably never have picked up on my own. It definitely has me thinking of creative ways to use it all.

Got the flies, I am SOOO lucky that I got them from Dave, he never disappoints!

I hope whoever got mine can put them to use...

Cheers

Presents have arrived here in south Florida. As the mail man came in the door a draft from the north pole followed. A high of 66 f, today and a high of 73f tomorrow. Thank you Santa for the presents, and the beautiful weekend ahead.

My flies arrived today here in Tacoma Washington !!! Christmas can't come soon enough !!

Thanks for the extras Nick !! I needed some purple H2O Flash I love there H20 flash I use a lot of it tying Steelhead/Salmon & Crappie jigs I tie !!

Steve-stabgnid

My box has arrived. I think Santa sent a nice snow storm our way along with it. Expecting anywhere from 3 inches to a foot of snow here in upstate new York this weekend. A big thanks to Stabgnid can't wait til Christmas to open them.

so I waited for the mail lady today and you know what she handed me? Bills! can you believe it? I asked her, are you sure there is nothing else? LOL Maybe tomorrow:)

Every time I watch tv, I see that present under the xmas tree

Its so tempting not to open it! Ughhh

Dave, why do this to me lol

And can I ask, Dave, how many flies did you put in there (calculating how many guaranteed fish I am going to catch)

Well mine came in today, now the tough question,do I put it aside and wait till Christmas or set it under the tree and "hope" my toddler doesn't open it.

Well mine came in today, now the tough question,do I put it aside and wait till Christmas or set it under the tree and "hope" my toddler doesn't open it.

Clearly you give it to your toddler and ask them to put it under the tree! :)

Santa made it to my place today. I won't open it until Christmas. Thanks for all your effort on this. It's such a great idea!