Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

New to the board

I jumped down from the Michigan-Sportsman site. This site looks great and I’m sure I will be visiting here often.

I have been fishing for Trout and Salmonoids for close to 30 years. I started off with my dad fishing rivers and the open lakes in a 16’ boat. I have continuously upgraded and now run a 32’ Fly Bridge kept at Port Sanilac. I also guide for Steelhead and Salmon on the Pere Marquette River running Fly and Plugs/Drift/Spin Casting trips from September to May. I love to tie and obviously have to do it in large quantities. I pretty much love everything to do with the great outdoors. I look forward to learning new things on this board while also contributing.

Man your one lucky SOB to have the opportunity to guide on the PM! If I get a chance to go after some steelhead this season I'll be sure to pick your brain for a little info wink.gif Welcome to the site and make yourself comfortable around here.

-Will