Fly Tying

Recently back into tying and this forum after a long while.What ever happened to the fly Tyers of year awards?Looks like the last one was quite a while ago.

All the best-Steve

Yep we did it for a few years back in the beginning, but haven't done it in years. Mainly because of time. I know Will use to spend MANY hours setting up and taking pics for the contest.

Someone should try and do a few categories or something.This forum is kind of dead nowadays;may give it a bit of a reawakening

Zip ... bite your tongue !!!

There is nothing wrong with this site. We don't want or need, 1000 posts a day that no one can keep up with, or that have nothing to do with fly tying and fly fishing.

We have "The Lodge" ... and "photography" ... general topic forums. I think we're good with the way this site is maintained.

There are plenty of "more active" sites out there, with ignorance and insults to spare. They can have them.

FTF is still one of the more active helpful sites online these days for anything tying/fishing related. All internet forums everywhere have somewhat experienced a downward count of activity over the past 5 years but that's true for every forum out there, mainly due to facebook. FTF is still very active though and is doing well so no need to change anything at this time.

Whoa gents!I wasn't trying for negligent discharge here.Just asking questions and had a suggestion. Sorry if I stepped on a couple of toes.

Are you saying I have big feet and that you could step on the from THERE ??? Humph, the nerve !!!

No toe stepping avoidance going on here ... we're good. I didn't mean to step on yours either. Even if I can see them from here !!!

Hahahaha Well I'm glad that was a avoided!