Fly Tying
Piker20

Spring in my step

nice tubes.

i've been playing around with the concept for warm water species, and really like the possibilities.

They are great when you want depth and length. If I'm fishing small I still prefer hooks.

For salt water though tubes are good as they allow the hook to be swapped without losing the dressing.

If they are any use to you I have pig bristles in various colours. Another case of ordering a material on the promise of more orders and none coming.

Cheers,

C.

Quite possibly Alan, I've not been using a lot of that type fly but they do look good in the water, especially a GP pig version I tried. This season disappeared without me really noticing, hardly any fishing and not a lot of tying either. Hoping to make most of invites for the spring which I missed this year due to work and weather and then make sure I target some trout next year too.

I know what you mean. I got out 3 times. Which in seasons gone by would be a slow week. However, with the mobility problems I just can't do it now. I'll dig them out for you.

Cheers,

C.