Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Moshup

Flatwing Saddles

There are a few Flatwing saddles up for sale on eBay right now. Expensive but I thought maybe someone might be interested. Note. I am not the seller nor do I know the seller.

Thanks for the info. I took a look, too rich for me. blink.png

The capes I saw are not priced too bad, but IMO a $15 to $20 bugger saddle will work as well for flatwings as those "flatwing" saddles. wink.png

Please advise when you see the same that are NOT expensive. We can find expensive ones all by ourselves.

Please advise when you see the same that are NOT expensive. We can find expensive ones all by ourselves.

Well Captain this is a large board and though it is of no interest to you it may be of interest to someone else. Nice Howdy Do By the way to someone who is new to the site.

Well Captain this is a large board and though it is of no interest to you it may be of interest to someone else. Nice Howdy Do By the way to someone who is new to the site.

Oh, don't take umbrage. It was just a bit of teasing.

Oh, don't take umbrage. It was just a bit of teasing.

Hmmmm Mogup with 60 posts and permitcapt with 62. You're both in the same category ... neither "newbies" nor "oldies".

Mogup ... just to be clear ... on this site, if you can take something to be an insult or to be a joke/tease/friendly jab ... take it as the latter.

Very few truly "mean" people on this site. Even new guys with only 62 posts.

Nope ... I am just a member that's been here for a while.

A month is a long time in cyberspace !!!

Haven't you ever watch "Tron" or "Tron: Legacy"?