Fly Tying

Time for a dry fly trout swap. Any trout pattern as long as it floats. First 12 with "I'm in" get to play. Usual rules, toe tags and return postage. International swappers, usin

g PayPal for return postage, welcome. Good swap for newbies too. Due Date June 27, so you can fish them over the 4th of July.

1. Horseshoes - Received
2. Joseph Russell - Received
3. vicrider - Received
4. Jburge - Received
5. Dcap240 - Received
6. DavidR - Received
7. Netabrookie - Received
8. Djtrout - Received
9. Jd1983 - Received
10. Professori - OUT
11. Troutguy - Received
12. JayWirth - Received
SM. DONE

SWAP IS FULL

Thanks for joining.

You know I'm in. TBD Where is the old rattler ? A little slow on the uptake is he?

Poor guy is probably at lunch somewhere. You, of course, are in.

I'm in. Only warning is I'm going to go small. I have some 1x long 20s that I'll probably do a quill body on, then some short 24s I'll just drip a little superglue on and throw some leftover clippings from the collection tray at. Actually, after tying some foot long (well, 4") double articulated monsters for Easter Fly he had the audacity to call small, I have the urge to do something small. My preference is 14 and 16 for tying but I'll break out the magnifiers and see if I can do something presentable smaller to give myself a challenge. Thanks for the heads up.

You know I'm in. TBD Where is the old rattler ? A little slow on the uptake is he?

Hey, I resemble that remark! Bob was right. I was out to lunch... although I think that could be said of my normal state of mind.

I'm in with the ubiquitous TBD. Seeing as Bob's a caddis guy, I might lean in that direction, but no guarantees.

I'm in. I'm always up for a trout dry fly swap! Not 100% decided yet but I think I will do my version of a rusty spinner.

I'm in. TBD - getting ready for a smallie floating and camping mem day weekend so don't have time to think right now. Need to look through old materials and see what needs using up ...