Fly Tying

ok for August its tell your neighbor what to tie I started this thread early so everyone gets a fair chance on what they are tying

Each person will pm the name below theirs on the list and tell them what to tie BB you will pm me

sm-Riffleriversteelheadslayer-Isonychia Slate Drake -done

1. Mybadhabit-lime trude-received
2. joseph russell -
3. Crackleback -henry fork special -received
4. Netabrookie - Frenchie's-received-
5. fishingbobnelson -green caddis-received
6. kennebec12
7. shoebop-copper john-received
8. border collies -rubber leg%2

9. J-KNO -received
10. Jolly Red --received
11. IMX -received
12. Breambuster-received

I got a PM from border collies and will start practicing tonight to put out a really nice Clouser Minnow. Seems like a "less is more" type pattern. Now off to the fly shop for some materials.

Contacted J-Kno some time ago, and we decided I should tie a caddis pattern, so I did a tinsel caddis, since it has my favorite qualities in a fly: simple to tie, easily obtained materials and catches fish. Sent them off this afternoon.

My Henryville Specials for this month along with a replacement set for last month are on their way. I cranked out some red ass soft hackles to replace my first set. If that first package does show up they were streamers so they'll work for next month. Don't let your mailman steal this set.

Mike

Mike I will let you know when they arrive I have a new post man since the guy from last year was fired after multiple complaints from all over our route of packages missing one of which was a $12,000 necklace my neighbor had sent out for repair the police are investigating it.

Lime trudes went out on Friday, should be there soon, sorry for being late, just got busy and forgot to get them in the mail.