Fly Tying

Out to lunch for awhile

Bannister broke trimming limbs. Fell 12'. Luckily only a plate in my wrist for the bad luck

IMG-6272.jpg

IMG-6271.jpg

Glad to see your injury is minor, hope your back at it soon. You know unless your fly is caught in it, there is no reason to trim trees yourself.

I am really glad I am not allowed up on a ladder at all.

Dang dude hang in there.

I fell 16 one time..luckily it had been raining all week and I landed in the grass..left an inprint in the ground like Willie Coyote...knocked the wind out of me and thats about it.

I use to be a safety director at one time and went though a bunch of OSHA training.

Out of all the falls in the US that result in a fatality ...7 out 10 are from 6 or less.

Something to think about when youre on a ladder

Glad you are OK.

Three old guys I know have gone to the other side of the grass in falls over the past two months or so. All major head injuries. None were off the ground at the time of the falls.

Hope you mend quickly and thoroughly,

Rocco

Denduke !!! Holy Cow, Man !!!

You're very lucky, taking a 12' fall with only a broken wrist to show for it. Looks like a painful break ... best wishes for a speedy recovery.

When you get older, that'll be one of those places that warns you of impending storms by aching. wink.png

Thankfully somebody was nice enough to film you being loaded into the ambulance. Get well soon.

My kids stole my 28 ft ladder after I went over backwards on it cleaning gutters. I landed in a muddy garden, squatted and rolled and didn't break anything, Now I just have an 8 ft step ladder and gutter caps lol ! I haven't cleaned those upper gutters in 12 years now, just one lower gutter where the cap came up a bit short. Gutter caps work awesome.

Good luck on your recovery, the best fishing is really in the fall anyway !