Fly Tying

Photobucket sharing again!

I loaded and posted free...like before....all I'm saying. Don't see the old post reappearing?

I got pics on hunt101, my fishing pictures, Imgur, etc.

My fishing pics crashed about 10 yrs ago lost it all, nonproblem since; they apologized. Had hunt101 15 yrs.. I use postimage.org when Photobucket stopped, grrr... Anything free is a crap shoot. What's your point? How any of them let you host hundreds of pics free is beyond me. But ain't complaing. Ereybody needs their stuff saved on a flash drive, etc. anyway. Only guarantee I know about is neglect to file your taxes....

if you appreciate all of the fine fly photos posted on this forum (and others) but you only get the following or something similar

fstoppers_photobucket_hosting_lead_0.jpg

add the following extensions/add-ons to your web browser

chrome

firefox

opera

now all of the great fly photos and tutorials are viewable (i went back to 2012 and all of the photos were there for scottp tutorials) as long as they still reside on photobucket

uploading photos to photobucket had been and still is free but it was the third party hot linking is where they wanted to charge a fee

Yeah, I posted a pic and it was there in morning, gone in afternoon. They did bring out a lower priced version for home use and since I really liked Photobucket I might just pop for that. $99 for year.

Due to severe budget cuts and economic down turn the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

That’s fine by me, it was a train anyways.

why pay photobucket anything when there are many free photohosting websites??

i downloaded all of my photos from photobucket to my hard drive and then uploaded them to imgur photo hosting website. pretty easy to do. and its free