Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BrookTroutAngler

Viewing New Posts

Hey all. I seem to be having a problem recently (been going on for around 1-2 weeks) where I can't view new posts. I use this forum by logging in once or twice a day and just pressing the new posts button to view content that has been updated. However, recently when I try to view new posts I get a blank forum page (forum skin is there, just no threads) and the message: Sorry, no new content found. I don't have the patience to go into every forum topic and look for new posts, so this kinda puts a crimp on using the forum.

I have tried going over to the bar on the left and changing how new content is sorted to see if it helps/changes anything, but to no avail. Anyone else have this problem/insight on how to get the new post feature to work? Never had a problem with it before. Is it just my computer or is it some other problem?

yeah it works nicely, press 'view new content' now look on the left side and press 'forums' otherwise it will show new members, enjoy :)

I've tried all of that.......still wo't work for me for some reason.......I give up.....