Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

production tying

How interesting is that. I'm putting my order in for 6 Law vises today. Now at $3000.00 a piece, (current going price)... times six, that would be $18,000.00 bucks, table I can make that, so..... I'd say about $200.00 bucks in materials.... Soooo.... Humm!!!! ,, carry the one....Uh... Oh! .....got to have lighting too...can't forget lighting...Sooo... Well...times six... hum... UH,,, OK! My calculations say,,, I got to sell the house.

I have to ask, Did you actually purchase that, or just some pic from the web. That's the sweetest fly tying antique I've seen to date. Do you know the maker? Herters possibly?

That would be a cool table to hold a class on. Everyone would be close enough to see and copy what each other is doing

agn54,,,,that's actually a neat idea. I'll supply the materials and the breath mints.

It did end up selling It was on my watch list - I don't remember for how much but it was low enough for me to think I missed it and let it get away.