Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mark Knapp

Salt water fly fishing videos

I've got two new fly fishing videos. The first is of a 92 pound halibut on fly gear according to IGFA rules (until we harpooned it).

The second is of Alaskan salt water fly fishing in general. We catch halibut, ling cod, rock fish and greenling according to IGFA rules.

I hope you enjoy them.

Those videos taught me de wea of the fly fisherman. PLZZZZZ DO A FLY TYING VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, it's fine right where it is, Mark. There IS a saltwater forum ... but the "salt" guys are also WARM salt water guys, for the most part.

If anyone complains about your thread "polluting" the fresh water section, then we'll think about moving it. More likely, we'll give them a tissue and send them to their room without supper.

Just saw this and thank you. I always enjoy picking up a few tips or techniques.I may redouble my efforts to seek striped bass in the deep. I was surprised how deep you guys were fishing and how you could obtain video at that level. It was interesting to see the striped rockfish appear yellow in the deep and red at the boat for obvious reasons. Thanks again for posting this.

Just saw this and thank you. I always enjoy picking up a few tips or techniques.I may redouble my efforts to seek striped bass in the deep. I was surprised how deep you guys were fishing and how you could obtain video at that level. It was interesting to see the striped rockfish appear yellow in the deep and red at the boat for obvious reasons. Thanks again for posting this.

You are welcomed. Thanks for watching.