Fly Tying
breambuster

Replacement Needed For The Swap Club

We have another opening in the Swap Club and need a replacement swapper. The Swap Club runs until the end of this year, so you would only be signing up for 2 months. The theme for November is any pattern you want to tie as long as 1 of the ingredients comes from a Turkey. And the December pattern is anything you want to tie without restrictions. Any fly pattern at all that you want to tie for December. The due dates will be Nov 30 and Dec 31. There are places for 13 swappers in the swap club. Right now, we have 12 swappers and an open spot. You would need to tie up at least 12 flies of the same pattern, size, & color and send them to me by the due date each month along with an SASE. You won't be getting one of your own pattern back.

So, who wants to help us out for 2 months? First one to respond to this post gets the slot. And it's open to any swapper. There isn't a minimum number of swaps to get in. So who wants it?

Breambuster

...comes from a Turkey.

I would have signed up for this. Lately "Awesome Lady" has said that most things I give her come from a turkey!