Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Rocco

Another Mystery

Just wondering where do the patterns go that appear in "Most viewed" at the top? I was just reading the menu for the bead chain stonefly nymph and weent back to the top to save it to my boomarks -- and it was gonefor good apparently.

By now I do ot have to confess to my cyber challenged condition do I?

Rocco

The banner at the top of the page rotates on a schedule. The photos come from the fly pattern database so you can find them there.

Click "Fly Pattern Database" at the far left of the gray bar at the top of the page

On the Fly Pattern Database page, click "Search"

on the Search page, scroll down to where it says "text search" and type "stone fly nymph" into the little box. If the fly you're looking for isn't in the results of that search, try going back and typing in "stonefly nymph" or "stone nymph" or other variations until one of them brings up the pattern you want. FYI: I already tried searching "bead chain stone fly nymph" and "beadchain stone fly nymph" and "bead chain" and got 0 results on those. I'd start with "Stone Fly nymph"

Good luck -- Bryon