Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

New site coming soon

New Midwest Custom Fly Rods site coming soon!

Just to let everyone know if you need to contact me do it through here or through this email here [email protected]

Our host company we use for our website and business email has been a pain in the butt for the past 15 yrs and they currently have screwed up our business email where we can not access it. The good news is I have finally had enough of them and I am currently working on a much better and brand new website for Midwest Custom Fly Rods. The new site will be leaps and bounds better than the current one with many more updated pictures as well as a ready to purchase pre-built rod page and other things such as social media links and video files. Not sure when the new site will be live but hopefully soon. In the meantime use our new business email address [email protected] or contact us here or on FB.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Have you ever shipped overseas?

I've had two rods from Steve. They arrived well packed and perfect. Would recommend them if you're thinking of it Dave.

1) Are you going to include a link once you've completed your upgrade?

2) Are you prepared to give up all those other hobbies when your new site brings in hundreds of orders?

It'll be the same midwestcustomflyrods.com link as before. Same domain just a much better and upgraded site. Email will probably change to a gmail account though. The web host I have used for the past 15 yrs also has my business email through them and I'm sick of the poor service they provide. They changed servers on Friday afternoon which made my email a totally different server and yet they didn't even tell their paying customers ahead of time of the new server move. Then they are not even open to reach the tech dept on the weekends so I had to go 3 days without access to my business email or website. And this was on black friday/small business saturday and cyber monday. Great choice of time to knock a small business website/emails off line. That was the last straw for me with Triton.net

Good news re the shipping. Can't afford anything just yet, but I am very interested in pulling the trigger on a new rod in the not too distant future.

GSuite (used to be called Google apps for business) has a reasonably priced and reliable email server if you want to use your web address for email.