Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Panama Red

The Cubs won the series and Dave goes fishing.

I am going fishing in the morning, had dig out a couple of fly rods and fly boxes. Going to west bay or the CIS just depends on the wind. It has been a couple of years, Turkish prison ain't easy when you are 5'6" and everyone wants to be your friend.

Hope all of you have been well.....dave

Dave, they let you out?! Man, I really have no faith in the judicial system anymore. i know those Turkish prisons can be tough, but hopefully you're able to sit now.

It's great to see you back, it was getting way too normal around here

If you'd stay away from those ... parties ... Yeah, we'll call them that ... you might also be able to avoid the prison sentences. But then, word is ... you actually like BOTH of those situations.

Glad you found a computer and internet connection you can use. Hopefully, the authorities won't trace this one too quickly.

If Turkey were to be attacked from the rear by Russia, do you believe Greece will help?

Thanks all....I went fishing Saturday, cast, retrieve...repeat. Had the best fun I've had in a couple of years, easily over 60 to 70 small trout like fish one on fly the rest on a uhhh, ohhhh...Damnit it was a small silver mirrodine.

The fella I was fishing with took pity on my beat up pile of bone and we rode out in his bass boat, I have learned to love me some seats! Will post pics from Dave's camera when he sends them.

I was happy to be able to cast, still seem to have a decent cast that will improve with time. Going to lean to do things in moderation, those parties Mike likes to attend and the Turkish prison doctors beat my ever loving butt. However my wardrobe remains eclectic to say the least.

I believe the Greeks would lead the charge...Met a few during my stay in the foreign resort.

If someone could tell me how to upload pics to "my media" I do have some new flys and an awesome jeep pic to add. Thanks...dave

Just few pics from my past to ponder until I get a proper fish picture to post. The man smoking in a lace bra was my roommate in Turkey on casual Friday

post-27925-0-67647600-1390595536_thumb.jpg
Andy's best fishing spot
post-27925-0-55080200-1390529548_thumb.jpg
post-27925-0-48040500-1391372650_thumb.jpg
post-27925-0-19466500-1391649929_thumb.jpg
post-27925-0-18493100-1395757132_thumb.jpg
post-27925-0-32812600-1391729025_thumb.jpg

Good to see you've maintained your sense of humor through it all.

I always say when I lose that...it's over.