Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

List of banned swappers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,476 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:14 PM

In the continuing effort to keep all swaps running smoothly here at FTF we now will have a list of swappers that are banned from participating in any future swaps. We WILL NOT add swappers to this list in a <i>willy nilly</i> fashion, the swappers on this list are ones that have defaulted on numerous swaps and have shown that they are a risk to the SM on not fulfilling their commitment to the SM on a swap. We know sometime life get's in the way and there may be a time you have to drop out of a swap, that is acceptable if you have a good reason. The only way someone will be added to this list is if they have dropped out at the last minute numerous time, or have just not sent any flies and never returned any messages that have been sent to them.

BANNED FROM SWAPS

hunthicks
Night Angler
AKguide
Bill Siemers
SteelCityFlies

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=je3rQevW-cw

#2 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,488 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:28 AM

Due to a recent default in a swap where they did not answer PMs or emails regarding their flies Night Angler and AKguide have been banned from participating in swaps on FTF unless they personally contact me explaining the situation.

test

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,476 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

Bill Siemers and SteelCityFlies have been added to the list until further notice due to a default on a swap as well as no reply to multiple PM's from the swap host.

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts

https://www.youtube....h?v=je3rQevW-cw