Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Desk Control

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Bud Guidry

Bud Guidry

Ragin Cajun

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:16 PM

must be something wrong with me. even when i'm working on a project the tying area stays clean. i've never ever seen a mess at my desk. i even sometimes hit the desk top with clorox cleaner and if i remove a material from a drawer because i might need something off of a spool or out of a bag, it goes right back where it was before i progress to application. like i said, there must be something wrong with me.

Bud
Carp, the next white meat

i'm a friend, you can fart next to me anytime
but i'm also the muscle for the feather mafia

when a mans alone he does alot of thinking
when a mans with his friends he does alot of talking,
when a mans with his wife he does alot of listening
when a mans on a rivers he's content
when a mans with god he's at piece

#17 Chase Creek

Chase Creek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:42 AM

Bud - get help, there are plenty of support groups out there. You really need to find one.
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and
beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
Aldo Leopold