Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

2 Nor-Vise for sale...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TroutBum

TroutBum

Father Time is my brother

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:02 PM

I just ordered a LAW vise (yes, I feel your envy devil.gif ) so I have to thin out my collection.

First is the standard Nor-Vise with bobbin rest, standard jaws and micro-jaws. It is 2 or 3 years old, a little tarnished but in good condition. It retails for around $250 and the micro-jaws for $85, so $335 total. I'll sell the set for $150.

Second is a vintage Nor-Vise, one of Norm's first models from the mid-1980's. It's in great shape and comes in an oak travel case with the original mounting screws. It has the old style thumb screw type jaws that work fine, but you can get the newer cam-lock jaws from Norlander if you want. I'll take $100 for this vintage model

PM me if your're interested. I'll be away Memorial Day weekend, so if I don't reply right away to a message, you'll know why.
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 darkknight

darkknight

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:47 AM

PM sent...

#3 TroutBum

TroutBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:38 PM

The newer vise has been sold. The vintage vise is still available.
IPB Image
IPB Image

#4 TroutBum

TroutBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:06 AM

Both vises have now been sold.
IPB Image
IPB Image