Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
RexHunt

Rabbit & Turkey

Thanks for compliments. Flytyierforheir sorry for my language but I don't understand words "sealant on the tipps" could you try to explain me or use other words.

Flytyierforheir thanks for other words. No, my wings is not held by anything. Turkey is very good material and easy in structuring. Besides turkey have a beauty texture. I hope that I understand you properly. :)

Thank you very much but without exaggeration. I'm only learn flytying I started in October 2007 and long way before me. One again thanks

When you say "Long way before me" do you mean something like a long way to go? Because I am taking spanish in highschool, and that is a literal interpretation of how Spanish is translated...

So you are Spaniard but live in Arkansas? Now I try to explain. First sorry because I used a unsuitable words and that's why you don't understand me. When I said "long way before me" so I mean that I'm still long must to learn flytying. I hope that you understand me now :)

No, I am taking Spanish as a second language in Arkansas,(US) and you mean you have still a long time to learn fly tying.... I think, English grammer is very confusing, so do not worry about it too much.