Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CoachBob

Dremel Popper

Great looking group of flies!

I've done a few of these before. They are fun, and there are a ton of possibilities for colors and shapes.

I didn't read the whole write up you did, but it looks like you put a lot of detail into it, and likely is a good read for anyone interested in doing these!

Note to Beginners: Put in your VHS copy of Ghost, grab a box of Kleenex tissues, and learn from Demi & Patrick on how to turn things....then you'll be a pro like CoachBob.

IPB Image

I like that popper and you did a tremendous job with the instructions, very nice.

Oatka, you've scared me! :bugeyes:

Nice job on the poppers and the instructions. I make my poppers and slider out of foam, but I use a little different process. IPB Image

smfisher,

what do you coat those poppers with?

thanks,

sniksoh.

Nice job on the poppers and the instructions. I make my poppers and slider out of foam, but I use a little different process. IPB Image

smfisher,

what do you coat those poppers with?

thanks,

sniksoh.

I use fingernail polish for the color on some and then Hard as Nails for the clear coat. It makes them a lot more durable.