Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Guida's Emerald Shiner

20 replies to this topic

#16 spey guy

spey guy

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

excellent work! it looks so real!
Luke D'nof

#17 Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:43 AM

Very sweet tie!

#18 Steve sager

Steve sager

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Very nice ,You can't get a closer match than that,I'm a featherwing fanatic and will incorporate some of the Dna in my patterns.Nice job.Hey just a question,How long is that material out the back?Do you ever have a problem with the material spinning to the inside bend of the hook?Which makes it roll in the water?Looking forward to more posts from you.Awesome pattern!!!!!!!
Steve sager

#19 Niagara Angler

Niagara Angler

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

Props! That's a champ little fly!

><())))(*>------MiKeY NiAgArA-------<*)(((()><
><())))(*>------MiKeY NiAgArA-------<*)(((()><

#20 Dirk II

Dirk II

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Looks real nice. I tied up some in 2 different sizes. I will give it a try in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to Steelheading. I checked out the river Friday and its mostly ice covered still. But soon, very soon.

#21 Fredrick

Fredrick

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

This is a great looking fly I tried clicking on the link and it didn't bring anywhere ? 

Reply to this topic