Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Red BREAST

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Carolina Fly

Carolina Fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

2nd Attempt ... Redbreast

All the best,

Thomas

#2 NJ All Day

NJ All Day

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:11 AM

Thomas you're on a roll. Could you add it to the database so I could copy that fly, looks like a killer for anything.
Evan

"Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

~Tony Blake~

#3 Steve P

Steve P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (NJ All Day @ Feb 25 2011, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thomas you're on a roll. Could you add it to the database so I could copy that fly, looks like a killer for anything.

Yes please... I like that a lot.

Steve

Why fish for a nasty stinky fish like a trout when you can have real fun and catch a beautiful magnificent creature like a carp.

Check out my YOUTUBE channel for warm water flies and flyfishing how to.

#4 bigfoot

bigfoot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:53 AM

That's a great looking fly. All of the flies you uploaded this week look great. yahoo.gif
THE EARLY BIRD MAY GET THE WORM BUT THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE.