Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

My next swap

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#76 riffleriversteelheadslayer

riffleriversteelheadslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Here they are hope they are acceptable Kev the 3 in front are extras for you thanks for hosting bro

S7302281.JPG

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

There is no such thing as a blank day for a fisherman. It will be saved for him by the white-throated weasel, who watches his fishing from a hole in the wall under which is lying a fish that refused all flies; or by the excitment of identifying insects; or by the apple-bloosom in a nearby orchard; and no one would call that day a blank on which he has seen a king-fisher." -- Arthur Ransome Rod and Line, 1929

#77 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:59 AM

Sweet looking flies Paul. It's going to be a great swap. I'm still waiting for materials so I can start.

Eastern Fly's data base entries

easternfly.blogspot.com

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#78 Sjo

Sjo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

My flies are done and ready to go! They will hit the post tomorrow.
Sjo

#79 lykos33

lykos33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

Flies went out Monday Kevin, let me know when they arrive...you know ...Canada Post and all that stuff :lol:
I'll fish for anything I tell ya!!!
Murray Buck

#80 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:42 AM

Ok will do.

Kevin

easternfly.blogspot.com

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#81 riffleriversteelheadslayer

riffleriversteelheadslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,134 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

went out today bro thanks for hosting

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

There is no such thing as a blank day for a fisherman. It will be saved for him by the white-throated weasel, who watches his fishing from a hole in the wall under which is lying a fish that refused all flies; or by the excitment of identifying insects; or by the apple-bloosom in a nearby orchard; and no one would call that day a blank on which he has seen a king-fisher." -- Arthur Ransome Rod and Line, 1929

#82 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

The first page has be updated. Can you believe I'm still waiting for materials. I ordered it the first week in Nov.

Kevin

easternfly.blogspot.com

#83 Ridleyffo

Ridleyffo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

I'm in the same boat Kevin. I've ordered my wife to stop giving me stuff to do in November and I'm still waiting for her to obey. Ok not the same but I haven't tied for at least a month. Did you set a due date yet?
I fish therefore I am.

#84 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

I'm in the same boat Kevin. I've ordered my wife to stop giving me stuff to do in November and I'm still waiting for her to obey. Ok not the same but I haven't tied for at least a month. Did you set a due date yet?

No not realy, Just late this month. But I'm having trouble getting my order. So if I get all the flies before my stuff comes I will have to sub a material.

Kevin

easternfly.blogspot.com

#85 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

Can you believe I'm still trying to get my order. They last told me they would resend it. It will be the last time I order from this company.

Kevin

easternfly.blogspot.com

#86 jburge

jburge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Kevin,

The Turkey Tail Soft Hackles are in the hands of the USPS. I realized I didn't post the pattern. It's one of the flies done by letumgo. Thanks for hosting!

John

#87 lykos33

lykos33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:56 PM

Can you believe I'm still trying to get my order. They last told me they would resend it. It will be the last time I order from this company.

Kevin

Don't they realize lots of tiers are on forums now and when they screw up it is going to be discussed...messing up whatever reputation these companies are trying to build?!?!? Do I feel guilty on calling these companies' bluffs? NO! Customer service is going the way of the Dodo bird. If a company wants to survive, then make themselves extraordinary!
I'll fish for anything I tell ya!!!
Murray Buck

#88 Horseshoes

Horseshoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

Just to give everyone a heads up my flies were sent out. Theywere nice sitting on a shelf all xmas. duh. But they are on the way. I have to re-organize my desk.

When in Nova Scotia stop into JD's Bows & Guns

#89 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:29 AM

I may have to sub some materials. My order sill isn't here. If. I get all the flies and still dont then I will get mine done and get them all out. I'm still waiting on a few to come.

Kevin

easternfly.blogspot.com

#90 Chris Patterson

Chris Patterson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Wrapped mine up today. I'd forgotten what a pain hairwing streamers are for me! Will get them ready to send off this week so I'm ready for an address.

Chris Patterson - @utfisher
><((,^));>