Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Congo Hair Baitfish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nyFLYguy05

nyFLYguy05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

Congo Hair Baitfish

If anyone can help me with this question>? I use very good named brand hooks for my flies, Gamogatsu, diachi, timeco, and all the top brands. What website/company do people use to order their fly hooks? it seems to me, the hooks cost me the most money?? Thanks everyone, happy holidays!

Attached Files

#2 CrookedHook

CrookedHook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:19 AM

Congo Hair Baitfish

If anyone can help me with this question>? I use very good named brand hooks for my flies, Gamogatsu, diachi, timeco, and all the top brands. What website/company do people use to order their fly hooks? it seems to me, the hooks cost me the most money?? Thanks everyone, happy holidays!

I know Janns Netcraft online has some good deals every now and again. Might try them.
Always keep two coins on hand for the boat man!

#3 Chefben4

Chefben4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:14 AM

I use Chicago Fly Fishing. Andy over there generally packs and ships it same day. Shipping is cheap and it comes fast. Prices are good too! One of these days ill make the trip out to Chicago to go see his store
Check out my blog!

http://wishinyouwere...n.blogspot.com/

Deer Creek Pro Team Member. Check them out!
http://www.deercreek.co.uk/

#4 nyFLYguy05

nyFLYguy05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

Thank you guys for the help!