Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Happy Birthday fly tryer

4 replies to this topic

#1 riffleriversteelheadslayer

riffleriversteelheadslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,151 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

Happy Birthday and Boxing day Steve hope its a great one for you

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

There is no such thing as a blank day for a fisherman. It will be saved for him by the white-throated weasel, who watches his fishing from a hole in the wall under which is lying a fish that refused all flies; or by the excitment of identifying insects; or by the apple-bloosom in a nearby orchard; and no one would call that day a blank on which he has seen a king-fisher." -- Arthur Ransome Rod and Line, 1929

#2 lykos33

lykos33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

Ad my best wishes to your day Steve...hope it's your best with many more to come!
I'll fish for anything I tell ya!!!
Murray Buck

#3 fly tryer

fly tryer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

Thanks guy's I have had a great day with family,where everything was done for me, it's good to be spoiled sometimes.
Paul flies for Dec are on the way.

Steve

#4 bentflyrod

bentflyrod

"BEST FREAKIN' RELATOR"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Steve. I always seem to be a day behind!

BFR

But at least you got your flies on time this year. LOL

IT'S SANTA SWAP SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 fly tryer

fly tryer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Thanks BFR
It's the thought that counts.