Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Still alive!

3 replies to this topic

#1 wickedcarpenter

wickedcarpenter

Hello my names Brent...and i'm a Swapaholic,but i can quit anytime i want..really!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

Happy New Years to my homeboys! Hope all is well with everyone. Been working 6-7 10hr days for quite awhile. Need a lay off soon to dust off the bench. May the new year treat you all well!
Brent.

#2 lykos33

lykos33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

Good to see ya back for a bit...you MUST be Canadian to actually look forward to a lay-off....EI is like vacation time here :lol:
I'll fish for anything I tell ya!!!
Murray Buck

#3 steeldrifter

steeldrifter

100% Pure Au Sable River Rat

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,469 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

I saw the stock of Bud Light did not drop, so I knew you were fine Brent :lol:

Cya in March? you going to the show again?

mcfr.jpg
Owner- Steve Clark
Midwestcustomflyrods.com

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doin, than a long life spent in a miserable way- Alan Watts
http://www.youtube.c...khOaAHK7efc#t=6

#4 riffleriversteelheadslayer

riffleriversteelheadslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,101 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

Good to see yah back around bro I knew all was well when I tried to get some Elka seltzer and they told me it was on back order see you at the show

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

There is no such thing as a blank day for a fisherman. It will be saved for him by the white-throated weasel, who watches his fishing from a hole in the wall under which is lying a fish that refused all flies; or by the excitment of identifying insects; or by the apple-bloosom in a nearby orchard; and no one would call that day a blank on which he has seen a king-fisher." -- Arthur Ransome Rod and Line, 1929

Reply to this topic