Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Fly Tying Bench - bluegill576

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FTFFlyPattern

FTFFlyPattern

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

The table is a cheap plastic folding table and I store most of the materials in the little drawers. I store my most used threads on the thread holder from joanns and my tools in the renzeti tool caddy. I also have my tenkara rod/line holder on the ledge above my tying bench.

View the full article

#2 wbz

wbz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

Nice setup
Nothing makes a fish bigger then almost being caught

#3 Horseshoes

Horseshoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

How long have you had the tintin poster?

When in Nova Scotia stop into JD's Bows & Guns

#4 zug buggin

zug buggin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

I used the desk form my kids old bunkbed combo, I mounted a light over the working area, I'm still using plastic storage containers for most materials having them seperated by type
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Fly Fishing Is Not A Team Sport"----Tom McGuane

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
Tom McGuane