Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

UPDATE!!! International Reply Coupon Information

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,929 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

UPDATE. The UK post office have withdrawn reply coupons from Feb 2012 so anyone from the UK will need to negotiate with the organiser to send cash or extra flies.
Matthew 25: 35-36 "Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldnt even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back. "No man ever steps in the same river twice"   Heraclitus, 5 B.C

Based Scottish Highlands. UK

MUSTAD The wise anglers choice.

#17 Dave Pamenter

Dave Pamenter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

UPDATE. The UK post office have withdrawn reply coupons from Feb 2012 so anyone from the UK will need to negotiate with the organiser to send cash or extra flies.

Australia Post still sells IRC's but not all post offices carry them. It is too hard to get foreign currency to send cash (I don't like doing that anyway) so I try to see if I can send PAYPAL to the organiser of the swap as payment for the return postage.

#18 Jimboha!

Jimboha!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Apparently Canadian post offices still sell these, and my local post office in US recognized WHAT it was, but had no idea HOW to process it.  Apparently if you can't click the right sequence of options, it can't be redeemed.  They do not know if there even IS a way.

This will seriously reduce the number of international swappers I will admit into a swap - unless they can get postage/US dollars to me.  At a minimum retrun international first class posage of $3.75, I don't know how many 'extra flies' I can use and how many is a fair trade.

Jimboha!

#19 spinninBugs

spinninBugs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

just so everyone knows, if you select the items as a sample or gift the package will not have any taxes or brokerage upon receipt.

your mom's favorite tier

#20 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,929 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

In the UK the gift tick also requires value under $20 or you still have to pay the charges based on package value.
Matthew 25: 35-36 "Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldnt even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back. "No man ever steps in the same river twice"   Heraclitus, 5 B.C

Based Scottish Highlands. UK

MUSTAD The wise anglers choice.