Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - Habanero

The wooden cabinets visible in the first picture are very cool. What are they from?

The big one stands about 6 feet tall and is one piece, it is over 100 years old. There are check out sheets in the bottom of the drawers that have dates written on them back to 1906. It was some sort of letter file cabinet.

Are the drawers lined with cedar so you don't have to use mothballs? If not, have you considered lining them with cedar veneer? Or just get a piece of cedar, mill it down until it is the width of the drawers, and just cut a single piece to line the bottom of each drawer..just a thought, even though they are beautiful as they are....

Nice set up ... the only thing you're missing is a computer to watch videos while tying ... or a camera to film SBS's for the rest of use.

I'm really interested in some information on your clamp on lights. I have a peg board backer similar to yours, and I like those lights.

The stool has some class as well !

Too organized. I don't see how you could possibly get anything done in there.

OK, I'll admit, it looks nice.