Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

working from home

3 replies to this topic

#1 FlyTieDad

FlyTieDad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

The boss asked that I start working half my day from home.

I just have to wait for an incoming email tech issue.

Well I guess I can do that.

FlyTieDad

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20130418_201315.JPG

#2 riffleriversteelheadslayer

riffleriversteelheadslayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

way to go Tony

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

There is no such thing as a blank day for a fisherman. It will be saved for him by the white-throated weasel, who watches his fishing from a hole in the wall under which is lying a fish that refused all flies; or by the excitment of identifying insects; or by the apple-bloosom in a nearby orchard; and no one would call that day a blank on which he has seen a king-fisher." -- Arthur Ransome Rod and Line, 1929

#3 Piker20

Piker20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:40 AM

Lucky guy.

Matthew 25: 35-36

"Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn’t even be there, 80 are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.”

"No man ever steps in the same river twice"   — Heraclitus, 5 B.C

Based Scottish Highlands. UK

#4 RiverHunter

RiverHunter

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

I have always worked at home. At times, if I don't need to leave the house, I can go a week or more before I realize that I haven't left! Not Good! LOL

Enjoy your new perk! Remember it's tax deductible too :)

Stephen

Reply to this topic