Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Excellent Afordable Quality - GC2457BL - Down eye, 2X Heavy, 2X Wide,

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SmallieHunter

SmallieHunter

For I am Mullis...Lord of the idiots!

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,488 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:46 PM

2457_1.jpg
GC2457BL - Down eye, 2X Heavy, 2X Wide, 2X Short. Barbless.
Excellent Afordable Quality
It's tough to be critical in anyway of GC hooks. The quality is very good and the price in unbelievable. I recall--way back when--a time when the standard Mustad hooks were the coin of the realm in fly tying. Then along came Tiemco and turned the fly tying world upside down. I see GC hooks as being a game changer in the same manner that Tiemco was those many years ago. You get top flight quality at bargain basement prices. I would hate to think of how many flies I have tied over the past 40 years, but I can tell you the next 40 will see most of them tied on GC hooks.

More Info