Fly Tying
SilverCreek

"Above Illiamna" - Alaska Sockeye Salmon Video

Beautiful video! I may offend some by saying this and everyone has their own beliefs but God sure did know what he was doing when he created things the way he did. Everything in nature has a purpose and a plan. Man that sure would be a bucket trip of a life time to experience something like that!

No offense here, Add ... everyone has their own beliefs, and everyone should be willing to let everyone else have theirs, too. That one tenet would've canceled 95% of the combat in human history.

It's too bad the beauty of Alaska is only "usable" for 3 months of the year. Well, probably not, since easier access would give man more time to destroy it.

No offense here, Add ... everyone has their own beliefs, and everyone should be willing to let everyone else have theirs, too. That one tenet would've canceled 95% of the combat in human history.

It's too bad the beauty of Alaska is only "usable" for 3 months of the year. Well, probably not, since easier access would give man more time to destroy it.

I agree no need to appologize for your belief Add! and Mike you are absolutly 100% correct. Alaska's harsh climate and daytime craziness is exactly what protects it. People who do live there respect it and people who visit arn't there long enough to be a problem. have always wanted to fish for salmon in Alaska and one day I will hope to see you all there!