Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

How do I post a New Fly Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FlySlinger

FlySlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:06 AM

• ​I have been off this site for quit a while I have had a Stroke.... My User ID is Fly Slinger .. The System has Changed and now I want to post  a new fly I have been  getting the urge  to tye some fly's but I can't do it  DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PHOTO'S   PEASE HELP  ME

THANK YOU  I WILL SURE  APPRECIATE IT

FlySlinger

"In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean

#2 Bruce Derington

Bruce Derington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

Simply save your photo in "my pictures", and when submitting a post go to bottom where its says Attach Files, click on it , go to my pictures select photo, then hit attach this file, you should be good to go

#3 flytire

flytire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,143 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

never mind

Friday is my second favorite "f" word. Floccinaucinihilipilification is my first.