Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ORmaley

Hello!!

Hello Everyone!

I am new but not new to this forum. My name is CheyAnne, Some of you may know my father Rocky Maley.

I have an old account, Unfortunately I cannot seem to remember any of my information as it's been quite a while sense I've been on here.

My dad and I had tied for a few years about four or five years back. We traveled to many expos around the North Western area.

I am from Oregon so my favorite flies are for my favorite fish STEELHEAD!!! I am getting back into fly tying to help earn some extra cash and consume my time as I am not working and traveling with my boyfriend. We have relocated to Flagstaff AZ with some cool fly fishing spots for Browns, Pike and even Bass. In May we will be on our way to Indiana. I will have the opportunity to see some great country and be able to fish along the way.

I am looking forward to see what our Easterners have to say about fishing in these areas!

Thank you All

ORmaley.

Welcome home. Several years back, my wife and I visited a trout hatchery on the Apache reservation near Flagstaff. They had some brood-stock trout as long as your arm! Really interesting! And the funny thing is that nobody seemed to be around... we just walked in and walked around on our own.