Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Is this hatches fly tying magazine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bullmoosemiller

Bullmoosemiller

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

I subscribed to this magazine in May they received payment. And I have not received the magazine. It is now Aug. and can,t get any help from customer service . Any feed back will help . THANK YOU.

#2 flytire

flytire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,171 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:44 AM

hatches magazine died a long time ago. 2012 i think

dispute the charges with your credit card company

its amazing they still have a sign up page for subscriptions

very deceptive 

customer service = smalliehunter (owner of this forum website) but good luck contacting him

Friday is my second favorite "f" word. Floccinaucinihilipilification is my first.

#3 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:06 PM

I did that a while back also and got nothing so you not alone. 

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.