Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

2017 Spring Articulated Streamers

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 ecberr

ecberr

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:10 PM

I'm almost done, please send your address, and Ill let you know when they are in the mail. Thanks

#122 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:52 PM

All the flies are packed up and ready. I will try to get them mailed Monday. There are some great flies coming. Thanks everyone.

Kevin

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#123 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Looking forward to seeing them.

#124 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

All the flies are in the mail on their way.

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#125 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

I can't wait only got 3ft of snow yesterday by the time I dig out I be able to use these

#126 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

Just got mine in today, great work everyone, there are going to be some excited bass this summer.

#127 ihang10

ihang10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

Arrived today. Thanks everyone.

Thanks for hosting Kevin.

#128 Wetsock

Wetsock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Got mine great job by all, thanks Kevin for hosting.
All I can say is now I have one mean meat locker
!IMG_4467.JPG

#129 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

Good to see there getting home.

Kevin

#130 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:41 AM

I got mine and though it's not a factor in the swapping game for most of us the overall value of the flies in this swap has been the highest I've seen since getting into the game a few years ago. To fill a box with the quantity and quality of the flies in this swap you'd be looking at the cost of a medium priced reel. I'd guess near $100 to buy from quality retailers. I also know we put the most money into tying all these and getting them out there to swap with each other and I'd like to thank EF for hosting and all who dug into a major tying project to get all these quality critters into our boxes. I know each one of these took almost as much time as some of the simpler swaps take for the entire set.

Nick

#131 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:54 AM

I got mine and though it's not a factor in the swapping game for most of us the overall value of the flies in this swap has been the highest I've seen since getting into the game a few years ago. To fill a box with the quantity and quality of the flies in this swap you'd be looking at the cost of a medium priced reel. I'd guess near $100 to buy from quality retailers. I also know we put the most money into tying all these and getting them out there to swap with each other and I'd like to thank EF for hosting and all who dug into a major tying project to get all these quality critters into our boxes. I know each one of these took almost as much time as some of the simpler swaps take for the entire set.

Nick

Thank you I'm glad you like them all. I really do love articulated flies.

Kevin

#132 Crackleback

Crackleback

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

Got mine. Should be able to catch a few good browns on these and a couple look just about perfect for smallmouth. Either way there's gonna be sore lipped fish in the Ozarks.

#133 ecberr

ecberr

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

I am very impressed with the fly swap. The value of my streamer supply has increased greatly. kudos to everyone and thank you for your patience when I didn't make the deadline. Thanks Kevin for hosting. 

#134 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

You're welcome ecberr, thanks for the great streamers.

Vicrider the value of this swap is truly impressive, I think with the prices at my local shop this would be similar to the cost of my Lamson liquid with spare spools.

#135 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

Thanks everyone.