Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

2nd Australian Casting for Recovery Donation Swap

casting for recovery australia fly donations

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Li'lDave

Li'lDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:23 AM

Guys and girls. We've got 12 fly boxes sorted and ready to ship to Canberra.

Plus a number if extras I'll be leaving up to the organisers to distribute.

Thank you once again for your support. I will keep you all up to date with progress.

Dave Little
Club President, North Queensland Fly Fishers Inc.
www.nqflyfishers.com

#122 Li'lDave

Li'lDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:23 AM

Ooops.

Dave Little
www.nqflyfishers.com

#123 Li'lDave

Li'lDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Guys and girls.

I just got the below email from the organisers for the retreat.  Thanks again everyone.

Hi David, just posted this photo on CfR Facebook.  What a great collection of flies! and the S/W are wonderful too.  I have  a couple of friends who are off to Christmas Is next week, the may want to but them and the flies may not get to auction if I can get a good price (my S/w donations).  Please thank your friends for their generosity and willingness to spend time on the CfR program.  This is so much more in value than donating a few bucks, this requires work!  The ACT Fly Fishers are really grateful for your continued support.  Please pass on our gratitude to your tying mates.  Maybe you can tell them that a couple of the women of the last retreat have taken on FF and came on a club fishing trip recently.  I guided one of them and she had her Stockard box in her vest and the flies that came with it.  I'll keep you posted on the next retreat in September.  Thanks again, cheers Nick.

Attached Thumbnails

• CfR.jpg

Dave Little
www.nqflyfishers.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: casting for recovery, australia, fly donations