Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Guide's Choice Fly Swap With A Twist

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Jpm5107

Jpm5107

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Received my flies in the mail yesterday. Awesome looking set of flies...looking forward to fishing with them. Thanks for hosting breambuster!

#122 Idaho RC

Idaho RC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

I received my flies the other day.  They are a great looking set of flies.  Thanks a bunch for hosting!!!

#123 jburge

jburge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

I too, received a fantastic set of flies. Thanks to all tiers, and to BB for yet another flawless swap. BTW, just so everybody knows, BB is not only a "southern gentleman," but also a one-of-a-kind swapmeister, great tier, encourager, and patient enough to track down some, ahem, mislabeled flies. KUDOS!

#124 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

Got mine today, thanks for running the swap BB.

#125 joeh

joeh

Beginner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:24 PM

Mine arrived in the mail today.  I enjoyed the swap and everyone did a great job.  Breambuster, you put on a great swap and your positive attitude is contagious. 

All the best,

Joe

#126 breambuster

breambuster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

OK, Guys, I have just posted the "Ultimate Challenge - Your Greatest Nightmare Fly Swap." Hope you will take a look at it and sign up for it. I would love to have every one of you in the swap!

Take care

BB

Remember the 3 "R"s. Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.