Fly Tying
Troutbum11

Sunburst Perch Tying Video

Hey guys, here is my video from last friday. Comments and critiques welcome. Enjoy and thanks for watching!

I always like your stuff. One suggestion is that you put them in the sbs and pattern forum so we can find them again for reference. They are too good to be lost amidst all the posts. Maybe an administrator can move them. Anyway, you do a good job.

Kudu, if I had the rights to move these great videos to a more searcher friendly location, I would have done Ryan's already. Others too, of course.

Ryan, if ever you are ever feeling the need to experiment with new materials on this pattern, maybe in yellow- just a bit more- I know some local Tiger Muskies that wish to be introduced, and some big Sandhill's Jack Pike near friends' ranch in Nebraska. Just putting that out there... Thanks for posting guys!

Thanks flat rock! I've been thinking about some other color combos for this guy. The possibilities are endless really!