Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

The Mighty Sculpin Swap

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 guitarplayingfishingguy

guitarplayingfishingguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Sent USPS priority.
I've been fishing since I could walk and it's all I really like to do.

#62 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

Ok thanks

https://www.instagram.com/eastern.fly/

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

Anyone can be a father. It takes a man to be a Dad! Kiss your kids today.

#63 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

All the flies are in now. I will try to get mailed this weekend. 

Kevin

A Pitt fan, a Marshall fan, and a WVU fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team most. The Marshall fan insists that he is most loyal and then yells,"This is for Marshall!" and jumps off the mountain. Not to be out done,The WVU fan next professes his love for his team. He screams,"This is for the Mountaineers!" and pushes the Pitt fan off the mountain.

#64 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

have you been able to get them mailed out yet?

#65 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

No I had to work all stinking weekend. I know I will have time this time.

Kevin

#66 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

Cool

#67 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Your flies should be rolling in any time now. I had to get my wife to mail them. Somehow we had to pay $8.26 shipping but I can't see how it worked out on the receipt. She told me it was B. Cook, Vincente and Sauceder. Did you see something different?

Kevin

#68 GP flyfisherman

GP flyfisherman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

I just got mine in the mail today great looking flies everyone, thanks for hosting EF. I usually return stamp them at 3.00 to be on safe side if I owe anything let me know.

#69 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

Got mine. Looking good. Postage was good on mine.

#70 guitarplayingfishingguy

guitarplayingfishingguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:20 PM

Got mine today. Thanks for hosting Kevin. And thanks to everyone for the flies!
I've been fishing since I could walk and it's all I really like to do.

#71 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

Got mine, I owe you at least 1.20 for the envelope looks like it had the stamps I sent though.

#72 eastern fly

eastern fly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

Got mine, I owe you at least 1.20 for the envelope looks like it had the stamps I sent though.

Yes yours was on the list. it will get worked out on our next swap together. 

Kevin

#73 vicente

vicente

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:38 PM

Ok