Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WildTigerTrout

Greetings from Pennsylvania

Hi all, Just found the site. Looks very good. I have been fly fishing and fly tying for the last 13 years and have fished my entire life. Caught my first wild trout at age 6 on a lowly worm and cane pole. I have been hooked ever since so to speak. I really enjoy fly fishing our many wild mountain streams and some of the best limestoners to be found anywhere .I tie all my own flies. I really like fly fishing with ultralight equipment and small flies( ie. midges/tricos). Terrestrials however are my favorite to fish and tie. I look forward to reading and maybe adding my own comments/ experiences to the forum. Thanks. WTT

We

Hi all, Just found the site. Looks very good. I have been fly fishing and fly tying for the last 13 years and have fished my entire life. Caught my first wild trout at age 6 on a lowly worm and cane pole. I have been hooked ever since so to speak. I really enjoy fly fishing our many wild mountain streams and some of the best limestoners to be found anywhere .I tie all my own flies. I really like fly fishing with ultralight equipment and small flies( ie. midges/tricos). Terrestrials however are my favorite to fish and tie. I look forward to reading and maybe adding my own comments/ experiences to the forum. Thanks. WTT

Welcome to the forum, I think you will enjoy the expert advice and entertaining commentary here. Plan to post up fish and fly photos when you feel like it...Carry On

Welcome to the forum...This weekend your season starts, hopefully you can find someplace that's not too crowded.

Welcome to the forum...This weekend your season starts, hopefully you can find someplace that's not too crowded.

Actually, we have two first days as they split the state into two areas. The SE part of the state opens on Sat April 1. The season opens here on Sat. April 15. Not a big deal to me as I fly fish year around. Thanks for the welcome. WTT