Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Original pattern fly swap

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EuroOrBust

EuroOrBust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Anyone down to do a fly swap of original patterns created up by you? Lets try and keep it trout specific, but can be dries, nymphs, emerges, etc.

#2 vicrider

vicrider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

EuroOrBust, you should go read the rules thoroughly before you try to start a swap. Don't remember you from three swaps in past. Get yourself established and then I'm in your first swap.

"The old rule of having to participate in 3 swaps before you can host a swap yourself is still in effect, but we have one other requirement for the new SM. Anytime you start up a swap you MUST private message your contact info to Myself, Smalliehunter, OSD or CapeBsalar. Once you have done that we will keep track of your info privately and no one else will have access to it. This is just an easy way to get ahold of a SM that may not fulfill his duties and avoid any problems with swaps."

#3 EuroOrBust

EuroOrBust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

Sorry about that, read it after the fact. Maybe someone else can host this one for now, count me in if they do!