Welcome to FlyTyingForum.com

FlyTyingForum.com is the largest fly tying community in the world and we hope you take a moment to register for a free account and join this amazingly friendly and helpful group of anglers. FTF has over 12,000 registered members that have made over 300,000 posts and have uploaded over 6,000 patterns to our exclusive fly pattern database!

If you are an experienced fly tier or just starting out FTF is the perfect place to call home. Click Here To Register for a Free Account

Fly Pattern Database / Browse by Topics / Browse by Material / Fly Tying Bench Database / Fly Fishing & Tying Videos / FTFCurrent(NEW!)
Featured Products: Fly Tying Hooks / Fly Tying Scissors / Waterproof Fly Boxes
Photo

Home made tool pouch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Cummings

Tom Cummings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

Tough leather 10 slot tool pouch. All materials was from Micheals and took about an hour. Will outlast the tools I am sure of. Still work in progress but all my main tools short of bobbins is safely stored and accessible.

Attached Files

#2 mikechell

mikechell

Cold weather afficando- Give me Snow or give me death!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,408 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:24 PM

Functional accessory, well made.

Barbed hooks rule!

My definition of work: Doing something in which effort exceeds gain.

Ex-Marine ... quondam fidelis

#3 Tom Cummings

Tom Cummings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

3 scissors 2 whip finishers 3 in 1 dubbing loop tool with both attachments Bodkin 2 hackle pliers with room for more but important was scissor protection. All 3 has separate storage

#4 Fly3r

Fly3r

Bait Fisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:00 AM

Nicely done

#5 Tom Cummings

Tom Cummings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

I have most of my most used and best tools in it. Now they are protected better than my materials and organized. Should have done it long ago.